Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yday I met the fright of my life. No time for making smooching noises. I thought the times I steady ah as I walked past terrace or semi-D gates with them barking would make me feel braver somehow but noooo.

Baking with Fiona and Pei Kim at Mr Yeoh's yday. When we were driving there Mr and Mrs yeoh warned us about their dogs. Say dont be scared they would only bark for 30sec at the door.
Lucky there were in the house and not inside the gate. When we parked in, I was like holyyyyy. At first is was quiet then when we came out, WUF WUF WUF. Terkejut my heart macam nak putus. Their barking was the loudest ever and then there were two. They were very cute but they just kept barking and barking and scratching the gate and the bigger dog's front legs were clawing for the handle of the gate so enthu want to come out and meet us. Oh god. I hid behind the pillar at the porch. Well it was more than 30sec. It was like forever. Then Mrs Yeoh tried to shoo them away before we go in cz I was so bloody scared I have never been this close to dogs before. Beats the police dogs on leash in school, beats stray dogs on the pavement (cz they usually mind their own business) and beats those million other behind almost every gate in big house locked safely inside (even then we scream like shit). This one like so active like its gonna pounce on you and lick you.
Mrs yeoh dint manage to shoo them away so she is gonna just open the gate saying is never gonna end. I was like shit my biggest shit ever. I went in last with Mr Yeoh protecting me in front. I was damn freaking shit scared. By the time I went in, the bigger one the gold one, its front paws were already on Pei Kim's waist, barking excitedly. And they were walking all over like anytime it can lick your toes. I quickly got away into the kitchen and we closed the door.

But then somehow while we started to unpack they got inside. I was crazy scared I rmb I was near the fridge in one corner screaming my ass off. The thing was like one foot away from me looking at me. But then I think I screamed so loud it ran away.
Throughout the time we were in the kitchen they were usually just outside the kitchen door. So when the maid or Mr Yeoh wanted to go inside have to be careful not to let them in.

We ended like 10 like that. After a few burnt cookies and not so cooked brownies and tak jadi swiss roll. I kinda got used to them outside. The dogs are so full of surprises like terperajating cz they are so hyper. I like the smaller dog, it looks like the starhub dog. So cute then the badan is like a bit elongated. The other one also cute but its quite big. It looks like a golden retriever but its not its smaller and a different kind but its quite adorable.

No comments: