Aaaaah! We totally pulled off Perbayu O! Thank you millions billions everyone for coming down and making it a success. All biggggg THANK YOU GOES TO BATCHMATES! You can't imagine what my heart felt when I was panicking and stressing nak gila, just to find you pals in the malay room, in one circle doing the hula skirt, Syah bursting in with the prizes, Moo desperately trying to colour the mole amidst the all hell the malay room.
Who cares whether the flour came from tapioca or corn (kan Zaf!), or the prizes still had price tags on them or the missing mole or the bare naked looking hula skirt. I'm so happy all went pretty well despite a few hiccups here and there. Ok well it might not be the bestest orientation but oh hell yes it was good because we pulled it off in only a week! Its so good to see everyone happy together, all the four batches. FILZAH OMG! We're like the bestest prog coords like that! BUT it would not ever be possible without the help from fellow batchmates for being so enthu and on and helpful and supportive!
Ok I shall muster the courage to say
I LOVE PERBAYU!!
and however questionmarkonmyhead my juniors may be, I still love them.
May all go well with all the plans. BAHAS the next big thing we shall show our belangs again with yet another plan up our sleeves. hehe banner! May Perbayu always be together as a melayu clan.
We shall rock Chinatown next Tuesday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment