Here goes school again and I dont have time/malas to update my blog/nothing interesting to blog. I know I should be studying for history but I shall drop by a while.
Pulsate@UWC was omgggg! It was so fun and educational and entertaining (cause got hot ppl). GO GAY RIGHTS! Well I'm not exactly what you might call a pro gay, just pro human rights. Kesian orang-orang macam gini, tersasul in life big time. But as in you cant blame them, some were born like that and while others may choose, its their choice after all and its none of my business and not in my power to stick my nose into their affairs. But I shall say interacting with real gays up close and personal can be pretty..interesting.
Other than that everything else was just generally heart wrenching, funny, fun, amusing, very hmm I understand this issue and its more complicated than I thought it was, swooning, lame all packed together.
Besides that,,,,,,
I'VE FOUND MY NEW SEXY :O
Saw F1 car at chingay omgggg its the sexiest thing on earth lorzzzzz!
Swoons more than guy in yellow!
My heart was beating like shit like shit like shit like pump pump pump with my cam. I cld hear the car alr just waiting for it to turn the corner. And then like WHOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.
No comments:
Post a Comment