ee sth wrong with the date of the previous post. I shall never save drafts again :/ That was on Wednesday 4th Feb btw.
Orentation's overrr..so fast man. But it was rly rly good I loved it, and the o night fire thing is ultra cool because when I think abt it RG would never allow that sort of thing or they would set 1001 safety rules until we get turned off by the idea. (No offence) I shall try get hold of a video from somewhere and put it up.
If any of you OGLs are reading this GOOD JOB with orientation mann and we really really appreciate it! :) And i secretly miss MR01 :( ok now its not a secret anymore. Haha yknow what I will miss Siyuan and Daniel's sudden bursts of enthusiasm and going MR01! MR01! out of nowhere and Pranav because the moment he opens his mouth he is so damn funny hahaha.
And now I am anxious for school to start..I was about to say for the real shit to start but I realise term is just starting so I shall have no negative thoughts. yet.
Ohya, yday I was in the mrt otw to school for MCS orientation and guess who sat beside me..right you will never guess lah. Mr L my p4 form teacher hahah. Its not exactly very funny because I didn't even say a word to him i just can't be bothered actually. I was at the two seater..at first when he wanted to sit I looked at him like isnt he Mr L??? then when he sat down i just quit the idea of even giving him the slightest idea that I know him. *shrugs* You can say that I have a teeeny weeeeny childhood grudge against him from say..7 years ago. It was sth small but I was even smaller so.
Moral of the story is, if you are a teacher no matter how young your kids are, never think that they are DUMB because children have memories like an elephant and that could be the only thing they might remember you for. aka, never make them pay for a macdonalds meal 50cents per week for something you promised they deserve if they achieved your target. No nut would do that.
oh, and many ppl are saying that I look so gelap (dark) :( especially ibu coz she she's alr said it more than once. Doesnt tan sound nicer aiya but I'm over tan so yalah fine I admit I am gelap :/
Sometimes I just don't give a damn what my brother wants to do. I mean come on, everyone leads two lives in and out of home. I dont care if there are so many other ppl doing it and even my own peers do it and people take it very lightly, but I just want him to stop puffing I don't care how long he's been doing it, and I am fckn serious. Simply because you are a family member and I care for you.
I hope you read this coz I just dont know how to say it to you big brother. I trust you are older and you know much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment