I like being old and..you know being in a good place, and you can safely say the adults trust you more, or we are humans who are appreciated. Like little things like a better sound system, a more organised school admin system, no rules which says your socks have to be ankle high, you can't eat outside the canteen or you're booked etc etc. Ok lah simply said RG kental ah. Not that I just figured that out.
But ahh I love my house like gila. And my OG. And my OGL. And the batch song. And Storyline (haizz hahaha Storyline never fails to amuse me every morning haha but the actors/tresses are really good hahahah:) aiyaa I want to learn the Sun Dance lahh but they say only for OGLs :( , really cute dance.
Anw, chingay 09! You are welcomed to explore the world of Flickr just type in chingay 2009 for a more comprehensive outlook on it, otherwise the following is plain camwhoreeeeeeee :)
Pretty interesting..a different perspective. Me and Sheila have been one of the jakun bystanders watching for 2 years (sampai climb at Ngee Ann City in sec 2 tsk tsk tsk and squeezing our asses in front to get a good look at the F1 car doing a drift) but jengjengjeng you might not know where your rezekis come from so there we were at chingay! We enjoyed it while it lasted because that is the only time your can ever smile and wave at many many strangers and prasan all you want without being weird hah.
Heheheh i just rmb the super creepy thais who wanted to take picture with us. Freaks me out man. kesian sheila.
But the first part is soooooo sooooo soooooo boring, the emcee annoyed the CRAP out of us..like really really annoyed annoyed us to a dangerous level, and we stood on the stage doing dunno what shit for nearly an hour.
in no particular order
kak bib
abg ram
abg yazid, abg amin
kak adek, Busu and his powerful makeup
kak adilah!
kak shikin :)
aaaand..I GOT INTO SOCCER! :D tahahahahha..damn scared lah after abu iqah roy moo all got in, cause i couldnt make it for 2nd round of trials because of chingay. alhamdulillahhhh.. it is a golden opportunity that i couldnt help but accept it instead of wait for frisbee results WHICH IS TMR although I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to survive training and studies.
Damn tired. But the day ended really well :D
tmr half dayyyayayayyayyay!
No comments:
Post a Comment