Friday, March 13, 2009

Are you kidding me its end of Term1

In case the above title doesn't strike you I shall emphasise again
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ITS END OF TERM 1.

And I am at a stage where I need a lot of encouragement because I just feel that my school life is so bloody screwed up now. The feeling of 'my life sucks' is a bit different from the one I (or everyone) felt during sec 3, that one was like shit shit I gotta get back on my feet. But this one's just omggggg.. what the hell is going to happen to me. I'm picking up on my lessons that is a good first step for me but that is just like one taik hidung you can just flick off. Partly because the reality of the 2008 A level results just came crashing down on me like OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT REAL like how can there be soooo many sooooo smart people at one go. I cant believe CTs are coming but yes they are coming my chem pracs are in DEEEEEP shit so I'm scared for SPA even if they are not anytime soon my maths P&C is as berlobang as a pantat and malaylit just worries me.
I am currently not in any leadership positions, any enrichments or electives my subject combi is a 3 H2 1 H1 and I currently suck at my new CCA.
So TADAAA selamat maju jaya!

Sometimes I feel like I'm so pressurised by my environment and the expectations outside this environment. But sometimes I ask myself WHY am I so obliged to fulfil these expectations and squash myself into a ball just to fit in into this damn environment. Why can't I just do something for MYself, MY standards, keep teaching me and I'll learn, I'll get there someday but nooo thats not the case you just have to be magically GOOD.

I really hate it when even though you can't believe something is happening, they are going to happen anyway regardless of whether you believe it or not.
2 Days.

No comments: