


Ha ha ha be jealous of me because it is 3.15pm and I am already at home! Nehhhhh, but have to leave again soon back to rg to help tarian juniors 'cause have you heard there are 43 ppl in it nowww :O. Very tiring but I'm glad to, anw its only until April. Ahhh but blahdy hell I am so malas to go out again, gonna have to drag my butt out.
Friends are watching Mraz concert today so exciting!
Class camp was Mon Tues. hahaha super fun! The programme was damn boring but thanks to all my wonderful friends, walking half the island of Ubin is much less painful :)
(above picture Matthew trying to pull off a mat's levitating cap but tak jadi x))
More photos up on FB at Aaron Goh and Alexys' profiles.
Today I realise indon music is my life, I don't know what to do without it.
For those who hadn't known, I didn't manage to change my H1 Bio to H2 or else I would be the only one with a weird combi and they don't know which class to throw me into, and anw my MLL clashes with bio lectures and pracs. I didn't know what to feel, but now I'm glad because I still have my nice classmates (plus Syah!) and CT and GP teacher to make my school life less hell.
Pantun competition! Top 3 lah, top 3:) But I'm very proud of them 4 for even managing to crap out some pantun under such pressurising conditions...Wak Tanjong emerged champ and they went
Allahuakbar!
Allahuakbar!
Allahuakbar!
WHoahhhh amazing feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment