Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shut up and let me go

Today is a bad bad day. Cranky like shit after lunch, its uncontrollable. I wanted to bite everyone I talk to. But Syah was being a good cranky friend because she is cranky too, and we realise how good your face muscles feel when you frown. Surprise, surprise I dread GP. Half an hour after an hour and a half of GP, bio. Kesian our bio teacher because every lesson the class is practically dead by 5pm. But srsly who in this world can tahan lesson until 5.

Flu not helping.

Soccer cheered me up a bit but it made me sad again cos I couldnt play. Ahh shit I miss soccer.

Gone are our happy days, PW has started offically.

I hate sad posts and I hate feeling down but life is never fair.





But indon music has saved my soul from the falling into the drain with the rain, yet again.

No comments: