Saturday, April 04, 2009



This song has been stuck in my head for more than a weekkkk. Go check out Syah's page for the song :)

Dan kunyayikan kau lagu cinta
Seindahnya sinar mentari
Seanggunnya sinar rembulan

Dan kunyayikan kau lagu rindu
Kerna sesungguhnya hati ini masih lagi
Lemas dalam kerinduan

Cintaku
Hampir setiap kalinya tak jemu-jemu
Cintaku
Nyanyikan lagu ini

Cintaku
Hampir setiap kalinya tak jemu-jemu
Cintaku
Nyanyikan lagu ini penawar rindu

X X X X X X X X X

Dan kusebutkan namamu
Dalam doaku setiap kalinya
Agar kau kembali
Menenangkan hati dan perasaan

Dan kusebutkan namamu
Dalam doaku setiap kalinya
Agar kau kembali
Menenangkan hati dan perasaan

Ini bukan yang pertama kalinya
Cinta kupergi


The weather has been really hot lately and for some reason my sweat glands have grown very active this year so horrible. School has been pretty day-in-day-out the same thing, nothing exactly very exciting except that syf is in 4 days and seasons are coming. And maybe some other little things here and there. I'm not playing and I don't mind but its still so fun just to watch. :)

I tried Yami Yoghurt for the first time..not as bad is I thought :)

There is a new addition to the bus 59 family.

Drama is so close its kinda freaking me out but no one seems to be freaking out. Aiya but cannot I got so many other things to freak out for this is tiring.

Stupid 'Raju' has finally given up smsing YESS ALHAMDULILLAH HE IS SO DAMN ANNOYING. To all who dont know let me introduce you to Raju. He is someone whom you can call a psychopatic handphone stalker who keeps smsing you and talking crap in crap language as if he knows you for the longest time, saying that he works night shift and therefore he is free in the morning so if anything I can just talk to him. One morning after not replying all his smses, I woke up to find various versions of 'Pls replay' and 'Pls..pls...pls...pls...pls replay me' and 'Why you never replay me' for a total number of nearly 8-10 msgs on my hp and thus i was annoyed and didnt reply.(The very first msg was even a Good morning, wth) I then saved this number as Raju dno who so that I can reject in case he calls me. A few days later, a received another sms from another unknown number asking 'How r u?' . This was when I go WTFFFFFF another one but at the same time found it very suspicious as it is very familiar. Again, I did not reply, but then later I received a msg saying 'Why you nvr replay? and that was when I went BINGO and saved the number as I bet its Raju.

This story is told given then in the beginning already said that I dont know you (a very clear indicator that when I do not reply you means I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU YOU PANTAT).

On another note,
TPJCCC..I salute their semangat melayu! Their melayu is damn semangat i love it wowowow why can't our school do something that aiya but our malay population so small sighsss. Was at pidato competition to support Sheila there and during the interval they had this little performance where there was a group of their students playing rebana, violin, accordion and guitars and a person singing to Berserah and after that to some joget/asli song. Reminds me of Sri Mahligai (is it Sri Mahligai?) the malay intstrumental band who did the live music for MJS power ah but this one like macam got budding potential. And then they showed a video of all their melayu happenings so exciting.

And then after that I was so happy cos we were already at Tampines :D

Its so thrilling to pull little pranks on people, and which i most certainly did to Roy xD Heeeheeeheeeeeeeee. She wanted to know a secret so I got her to listen to me aka me on the bench with my hands cupped to her ears and she standing and bending down to listen like its one damn big secret. And I whispered.."X (name changed to protect identity)....................has a crush on the Hajah Fatimah uncle." :) I got a damn painful pinch on the arm but ahhwell.
Hahaaaa sorry Roy but dont worry I still love you! :D
Feels good to be gilababs again, since I came to this school I always find myself either being stressed out, sleepy, cranky,
self conscious or cant be bothered. I miss my gay self :/

I happen to find this website about surgeries done on Hamsters, its quite interesting.

"The hamster's natural behaviour is to stuff as much food as possible into its cheek pouches and then store them in a corner of the cage. Some do stuff the wood shavings used as bedding too.

Sunflower seeds are a common part of the hamster's feed all over the world and this hamster could have stored more than normal as it might be feeling insecure in a new surrounding away from Mrs Mazlan and her three lovely daughters. Some sharp food might have punctured the pouch lining and caused an infection which developed into a large mass of over 4 cm long in three weeks. This assumed that the growth was not a tumour.

Besides storing food, the hamster can puff up its cheek pouches to a large swelling to frighten off enemies. In this case, it was definitely a big bean-shaped lump inside the left cheek pouch. A lump which had developed during the boarding period. It was living alone and therefore could not be bitten by another hamster but Mrs Mazlan was not sure about this. What was this lobulated dark red lump which looked like a tumour known as a haemangiosarcoma? Was it a haematoma or blood clot? Was it a blood-related tumour? One daughter had seen some bleeding from inside the mouth but she told me that after the surgery.

The hamster was put under gas anaesthesia inside a container packed with cotton wool and anaesthetic. I needed a sufficient amount of pain relief to remove the lump and stitch up the skin incision. It must not be too much such that the hamster's heart stopped beating. It must not be insufficient
as the hamster would wake up in the middle of stitching or removal of the large mass. "

http://www.asiahomes.com/singaporetpvet/misc/0731hamster_cheek_pouch_haematoma_Singapore.htm




No comments: