Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am so sick of studying. It's like..it's like eating 2 plates of creamy chicken from pastamania.
Everybody is ranting about failing CTs. But eventually everybody is going to pass with flying colours. You can't tell the real rantings from the fake ones. I hate those people.

After doing so much, I still dont get a good enough ithinkicanpass feeling, or at least an Icandothis feeling. Which sucks. It sucks when my morale is low.
I would love to think about what I'm gonna do on saturday instead and to hell about cts. Anyway a quarter of the school population is probably under quarantine so wth. But that's escapism, which I have done way too much. When done excessively, it makes myself feel..worthless..and uncapable, when the reality strikes. Because I wasnt able to kawal my nafsu at the moment when I am under much pressure.


I just told my mum "I don't like this holiday. I hate it." And I dont usually speak full english sentences at home. I scared myself with the hatred in my voice, but it was real.


BUT THIS IS ONLY CTs ITS ONLY 15PERCENT.
Ahh shurrup.
This battle in my head needs to stop.


I need positive energy.



Put aside my angsty mood,
this ad drove me nuts the first time I watched it on tv. :D

No comments: