I macam can eh..
Excikentuttt.
I hope malay tmr is good though then I can have a good feeling and enjoy to my fullest potential (because after the horrible chem paper 2 days ago, it was so bad I kept thinking of it nearly went crazy)
Bio was good, can pass insyaallah (omg please 1 paper at least pleasepleasepleaseIbegyou). I had a happy feeling doing the paper for some reason although i totally didnt know how to do the last essay qn which was 6 marks so i left it blank. Cos it's bio..like how I still feel happy going for lesson even though its at 4pm. Maybe cos its H1 and its a small cosy class. Like small happy family. But actually syllabus nearly the same ah.
ah whatever.
I'm quite scared for malay actl. I realise I rarely pass my sastera until I looked through my papers today :S
No comments:
Post a Comment