Friday, June 19, 2009

Smells like teen spirit FUHREEEEDOMMMM!!
In about 1 and a half hours or so.
wooh! first time using the strikethrough function..styliooozzzsiotzzzz.


I really want to go to Kidzshine today to see the kids today is the last day of the 4 days but my mum really really doesnt want me to go cos she veh worried I might infect the kids..if I was secretly infected :( I so sad lehh, I want to play station games, and I havent been to any one out of the four sessions how how HOW :(


HAR HAR HAR I am soo going out tmr NO MATTER WHAT.
AND EAT HANDMADE NOODLES :D
and eat handmade noodles
and eat handmade noodles
yayayyayay.


I'm high..I need to release my energy somewhere somehow.



I am so screwed for chem..super screwed super super screwed as screwed as a screw can be.
Shit la.

No comments: