Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chem A's SPA last Friday scary mary manz, but it turned out to be pretty ok. Except the fact that I spelled calibrated as caliberated. Sigh..adaaa je.
Our invigilator was nice haha, cos us muslims were doa-ing while the christians at one corner were saying their prayers then he was like 'are your friends at the corner done with their prayers?'..yea..'ok..may god bless all of you'. xD Amin.

Anw, Ramadhan is heree :):) The air is different, and the azan is different also the first part of it sounds like the takbir raya. Everytime I listen to it it reminds me of raya. :) Spent a record amount of time in the kitchen yday so tiringg, but now I am a master at making samosas harharhar..after making epok2 and a few big and ugly samosas (cos we dont usually make samosas so like first time like that) ibu went to sleep while I'm still in the kitchen making damn cute samosas woohooo (cos I realised if you cut the popiah skin into thirds and the samosas turn out big, why not cut them into fours? ahaaaa damn genius right) Despite that, it felt most peaceful yesterday, it was really a break from all the hooha of school and schoolwork and running after things we are not sure of, and just seeking comfort that Allah is always there for you.
First ramadhan also saw the birth of my fourth niece! :D

Finished Kafka on the Shore..damn good book although I dont quite understand it, but since i can say its damn good although I dont get it, it means that it's really damn good.kan. The story's a bit out of the world and a bit complicated but the author gives the readers a sense of completion cos although you dont quite get it get it, you know that there is some kind of connection between things, which is pretty cool.
Aiya I'm bad at writing reviews la, but you get the drift.
Now I just have to refrain myself from picking up another book until after promos..Time Traveller's Wife sitting on my cupboard, itchy hands, itchy hands.

promospromospromospromospromos.

No comments: