Saturday, August 15, 2009

somebody call 911

I think I got the bug..ok not think la, I got it :( Throat itching ttm, nose block, breathing feels heavy and I feel like sleeping all the time.

Puasa
Raya
Promos
Holidays
End of Part 1, on to part 2.

I realise I shouldnt worry too much about the future..it helps just to remain calm, stop drop and roll do your best, preferably have some goal in mind while you're you're at it, when the time comes make the decision you're supposed to do, then carry on in life. I guess if your mind is not too overly engrossed on achieving something which, in the end even you are not sure what it is, you are able to see things from a wider perspective.
But this very much contradicts my previous paragraph and I aiayaiay..malas to talk about this anymo..

Hate falling sick..makes you feel like you're not in control of yourself. ajklhsfkjabsfaskjbfabkjbfkajbdbfhbvsbdvpoooot


I just found out my auntie-to-be worked with Mr M in organising Pesta Pantun when they were in uni. *cue to laugh your ass off* She was from rg and rj then on to nus, but I surely didn't see that one coming haha.

No comments: