Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I want to watch Singapore vs Iran tonight!! D:D: Nothing's stopping me but it's one of those things where your inner conscience says Tak Payah Sudah. That makes whining fun. But maybe I would have gone if this morning I had ended up going to school..

This morning I woke up, solat, ironed my skirt, bathed, packed my bag and got ready to go to school to study (what else). Grabbed a packet of oreos for breakfast, sat at the dining table and wanted to browse through ST but ended up reading it. And I take damn long to read the papers srzly.
And then I got sleepy..and the morning sun is starting to rise..and I dread the thought of squeezing into 59 with the morning crowd.
I told my mum "Mcm malas nak gi skolah..." And then I changed out.
AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP.


BRAVOOOOO.



Ah, darn it I'm hooked on Farmville. I prioritise harvesting my crops to doing my tutorial..bad sign!

No comments: