The new year started off with an awesome awesome bang thanks to RCTI's awesome new year concert which left me jumping and swooning until 3 am. That was when Peterpan was still around and Ungu was as hot as ever
Beginning of the year was Chingay and JIP. It was a great beginning to the new year.
Moo and I had a phase which was utterly ridiculous but enjoyable while it lasted (kan Moo)and which we will remember randomly when we grow old and meet again. I also attempted to change my subject combi to H2 bio but failed..my stupidity of why I didnt choose H2 during matriculation affected me for a while but I trust Allah and have accepted the fact that everything happens for reason. As a result, I have stayed with my awesome 7A and my cosy bio class.
I also made through soccer tryouts. I swear we are like made for each other or something, love love the team! It was the start of muscle aches, shin splints, blisters and training at horrible Rocky Mountains but I never regretted joining soccer and I always promise myself to train hard to make it to Team.
March was an emotional month when we sent Zaff off for Dubai. We cried like as if she was going to live on a desolated island cut off from any contact and never to be seen or heard of again, but at that time it seemed like the right thing to do, as we are flooded with the thought of us going through JC life without Zaff.
After which was loads of tarian and SYF, and my first SYF which had a BUS FULL of supporters coming along to cheer us on. There was Abang Edna (it's not even his real name), the zool, and basically loadsa shit at the AV room!
Then was drama, Pendinding. The thought of us and the boys coming and acting together was KAKLAR KEPERRR to the max, but we went with the flow and it was a very enjoyable experience. I remember us being told off by DR for well, being the malay that we are, and I also remember one time crying while watching Aida and Qayyum screaming their heads off at each other (baik ah), and also Fawaz's spastic voice saying 'Hi I'm Aang' from the top of LT1, among other memories of drama. I guess that was a good kickstart for batch bonding and the beginning of more batch bondings to come.
After that was PW and our first CTs in RJC. It was a pretty terrible and hectic phase where we spents nights studying at Raja, living on instant noodles and tuna with bread (and still do badly). I remember that fateful
There were also other random enjoyable moments like Red Parade, class bbq, Mr KK (eh dah lama tak nampak dia eh) eating durians in class, seeing saturn and the moon at the Astronomy thing at the parade square, Diva la Futbol at The Cage, eating ice cream at Top of the Eight, Dance Nite, Manifestasi, Ms Heng the lawalawalawa, bus 59 revelations and other lepak moments.
And ohmygod how can I forget, being quarantined for two weeks for H1N1 risk. HAHA. Stuck in the room waiting and talking to Dr Chan's sister about Life.
Towards the end of the year, it was batch raya, ayah's terrible bike accident and then Cambodia.
So, new year resolutions? I dont know actually. If 2009 was a year of friendship and opportunities, then 2010 will be staying committed to what I've devoted myself to, including friendships with batchmates and juniors in the midst of Seasons and As. Let's all hope for a good year ahead, may we all stay strong, happy, and succeed in whatever we work for Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment