Monday, June 14, 2010

CORD

Today was a good day, I wished everyday was like today :D Anw, today 5 sizzling hot minahs were down at the stadium to run!(lolz) They ran 4 rounds under the bloody hot 9am sun and then decided to play soccer but then the key to the cage was not in the drawer so the 5 sad minahs made do with what they had which was an old netball which they found and koped from an unlocked cage, and then they played fail soccer and netball at the very new and beautiful court thingy beside the ISH. SERIUZLY MAN I bet we looked like a bunch of...cool people. yaw. But it felt happy and gay and healthy living I loikeee.


Showered and had super early lunch at like 11am and got to mugging at 12plus. Otw home Sheila Diy and I were reminiscing big time, we talked about stuff from NZ (we could still remember what happened and where we went to every single day and all the hot ppl that we met and what we bought at what shop and what we did and what kind of pictures we took), Tanjung Pinang (even the security guard, yes I know all of you rmb that you think I dont know. And how Diy bit someone's toe during the blackout at the hotel LOL), toddler pre-school days, the sacred Malay Room (plus Abang Chandra), Angklung's Taipei trip, RG days, prom prank calling (Mangolian Street still pwns), and other random stuff.
You just want to sit forever and talk about the past...



When want to go cycling/swimming/picnic/WHEN WANT TO MATERIALISE HOLIDAY PLANS ah friends?



And today was Check Out Roy Day!
HI ROYYYY! sayaaaang Roy :D

No comments: