Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today I was my parents' personal shopper for a while. Went to T1 to look for my nenek's new TV cupboard thing where you put your TV on top then then chillax pillax with momma gaping at famous amos cookies and Royal's cakes ahhhh never go out when you're hungry. Ahah so we were hungry.. and no points for guessing where and what we ate heh. Handmade!
You know when I'm with my mum I feel like the sanest creature cos sometimes I just want to squeeeeeeze her when she says the darnest things. Actually I feel like squeezing her all the time.
Anw, she was most forgetful today, she even forgot our house number when filling up the furniture delivery form. Quite scary ah but quite cute. But the thing is, she didnt know that she forgot. The first 4 numbers were correct but then she mixed it up with my nenek's number, so it was like 2 telephone numbers morphed into one. Then I was like huh what are you writing..then she looked and ooh realised it was wrong... and then she wrote another string of even weirder numbers. But we wrote the correct number in the end lah.
Then at Fairprice we saw this big thingy filled with Cadbury chocolates (and we gaped again)
Me: Ehhh new one, macadamia! Oh, no 'new packaging, same old goodness'. oooh Hazelnut!
Mum: Fruit and Nuts! Eh new one! Oast Almond!!
Me: ?
Mum: Oh no Roast Almond..

Then when we were queuing up,
Mum: You want to buy Durex?
Me: Yeah, then I eat it
Mum: Chewing gum..hehee. I thought you didn't know..
Me: If I'm 18 and I didnt know I'll be looking for trouble!


Back home, changed out, half an hour later I was forced to accompany my dad to the atm because he was close to going out alone, in his crutches. grrr. Then went grocery shopping.


Anw, few days ago me and Sheila went to catch Gentarasa! After an excruciating day of not knowing how to wear the irritating shawl thingy OMGGGG. Me being the sembrono (heck care/bochap in javanese) me just threw the thing in my bag before going for tuition thinking that I would deal with it when the times comes, but I seeeriously felt like dropping to the floor in the public toilet in hunger and exasperation. How do those chicks do it man??
Anw back to Gentarasa. Haha..it is well uhm, indescribable. actually. We were surrounded by old people from PA cos unknown to us it was actually more of a PA Annual Concert And Short Entertainment Performances Night, except for some youngsters who are technically Taufik's friends/fanclub. Yes, Taufik as in Taufik Batisah haha. He is theeeeee most random thing on earth I couldnt stop laughing. It was like a sort of musical but then at the end of it they all came out to bow then suddenly, out pops Taufik and he sang not one not two but threeeeee songs. Plus a bit of random talking about Spain losing to the Swiss. Like whuuuuut.
But the funniest part was that we were totally chill. I remember when we were 14...




*Post unofficially ends here.*



Anw, I have been getting my scoops from a new source! I know nobody cares but I have to put it up cos its so AWWWW-ing. Not by the fact that he flicked something off her nose, for the record.
Ah, darn I want him to stay being a hot single dad. The girl already has a new boyfriend.

No comments: